1. "I was babysitting a kid and we were watching TV in his basement. All of a sudden, he shuts the TV off and whips his head to stare at the wall behind him. He stared for a solid 3 minutes and said, "not now." and continued watching TV. A few minutes later he looked at the wall again and said, "I'll see you later ok?!" I was so freaked out."
2. "Two years ago, I was looking through my school yearbook with my 5 year old cousin. When we came to the page with my Year 2 class on it, she pointed to a boy's photo and said, "That looks just like Nicolas!" When I asked who Nicolas was she just said, "The boy in my closet" and continued to look through the pictures. I almost died."
3. "My little nephew used to talk about a woman who would visit his room at night. He said she wore a red dress, that her name was Frannie and that she would sing to him... And that she floats."
4. "A few years ago, I was putting my friend's daughter to bed for the night. She was about 3 at the time, and she was at that stage where she'd regularly fight going to sleep. She asked me why she had to go to bed, and I said, "Because it is late and it's time for little girls to get a good nights rest." She then pointed at nothing across the room and said, "What about that little girl?""
5. "I was heading to the bathroom on the second floor of my aunties house when I saw my cousin, April, on the stairs. She was 4 at the time so very hyperactive. She was busy making funny faces while sitting on the stairs. I asked her what she was doing. She said, "I'm copying the lady with the braid." I looked around, there was no one else but us. I asked her, "Where is the lady, April?" She pointed to a beam running parallel to the stairs. I asked April, "What is the lady doing?" She said, "Making funny faces." Thinking nothing of it, I started walking up the stairs again when April said something that stopped me in my tracks. "Her braid is around her neck." I turned around and asked April to repeat herself. April pointed upwards, "The lady is hanging by her braid... She's making funny faces." Then April started making a face which I then realised was someone gasping for air."
6. "I lost my boyfriend to a stray bullet a few months back and when I went to visit his little cousin a few days after it happened, he came up to me while I was crying. He asked me why I was crying and so I told him that I missed my boyfriend. He had this confused look on his face and then said, "Why? He's sitting on the doorstep."
7. "I once babysat a girl called Sarah who used to love when I went round. Her Mum used to tell me how she always requested me over the others. One evening, Sarah took things a step further by saying, "When you die I want to put you in a glass jar so I can keep you and see you forever."
8. "I was watching my neighbour's 3 year old daughter, and she looked up at me and asked, "When's the baby going to come out of your tummy?" Two days later I found out I was pregnant."
9. I was watching my nephew and I asked him what he was colouring. "A skeleton making machine" was his response. A quick glance over his shoulder revealed that he was not colouring a skeleton-maker, he was in fact designing a flesh removal machine, complete with rivets for channeling blood."
10. "One night I was babysitting my friend's children. The youngest, aged 5, drew a picture of a woman hanging from the ceiling, looked up at me and said, "She told me to draw this. She's coming for you. Hide.""
11. "I was cuddling my friend's 3 year old son and he said, very seriously, "I promise I won’t ever chew on your bones. I promise."
12. "A few years ago I was babysitting a friend's daughter. They lived in an apartment with a big patio window. She walked up to the glass door leading out to the patio and stared, motionless, into the night for several minutes. Shortly after, she ran into my arms saying, "Scary. Too scary." She wouldn't let me put her down and demanded that I hold her and rock her for the next half an hour. Eventually she started repeating over and over, "The dark coming inside now. The dark coming inside now."
13. While babysitting a 6y/o boy, he took his puppy, held it up, and started saying, "Crucify it! Crucify it! Crucify it!"
14."A toddler I was watching woke up in the middle of the night screaming about something under his bed. I checked and told him, "Go back to sleep, there's nothing under there." His reply? "He's behind you now.""
15. I was babysitting over night. Both kids sleep walk and talk in their sleep. The oldest was crying in his sleep, got up, and locked himself in the bathroom. It took a while to get him out. I ended up sleeping on the couch. In the middle of the night I woke up feeling like someone was watching me. He was standing next to the couch. I said, "what are you doing?" His response? "The man watches you when you sleep." And then he walked back to bed. I didn't go back to sleep.
Muchas de las imágenes de este Blog fueron tomadas de internet y pertenecen a sus respectivos dueños, a excepción de mis fotos personales... No tengo intención de hacerme pasar por dueña de lo que no es mío, ni violar ninguna ley de copyright... Si desean que retire alguna imagen suya, háganmelo saber y lo haré con gusto... Disfruten mi Blog...